During the just ended Southern Africa Union Conference 6th Business Session, the following leaders were elected to lead the SAU Territory.
The new SAU President is Dr Paul Shongwe, who was previously the Trans-Orange Conference President. The new Executive Secretary is pastor Mandla Lupondwana, who was previously heading the Youth, Public Campus ministry and Chaplaincy department and the new Chief Financial Officer is Tony Neerings, who was serving in the Treasurer department in the Northern Conference.
The newly elected Departmental Directors for the Southern Africa Union Conference are as follows:
– Youth/Public Campus & Chaplaincy: Joseph Gawaseb
– Children’s & Womens Ministries: Tshidi Nyama
– Communication & Translation Director and Associate Education: Zakhele Thikazi
– Education: Cathy Njekwa
– Health & Possibility: Mosae Phatsoa
– Publishing & SOP: Trevor Fikoloma
– Sabbath School & Personal Ministries: Preacher Ngwenya
– Stewardship: Mbulelo Made
– Ministerial Association & Family Life: Trevor Kunene
– Shepherdess Coordinator & Family Life Associate: Zodwa Kunene
We praise God for the just ended SAUC 6th Business Session. More updates will follow.
Article: Gideon Reyneke & Noel Sibanda
Photograph: Courtesy SAU